The information on this page is for those who have been approved to come on the Euro Bus Tour 2019, have paid their deposits, and are ready to take the next steps.
- Check your passport expiration date. Now is the time to renew it if it expires soon.
2. Pay the remainder of your tour fees before the deadline to avoid late fees.
3. Fill out your registration form and email us a photo copy.
4. Book your flights (if you haven’t already) and let us know your arrival and departure dates so we can help you with airport pickup and drop-off.
5. Read the Packing List and purchase or borrow items you might need.
More information below.
Final Tour Costs:
The final cost of the tour will be $1700 USD (1500 EUR) for the whole tour, and $1350 (1200 EUR) for the Southwest Europe Tour section. Unfortunately the EU grants we had applied for were not approved, partially due to Brexit. This means we won’t be able to reduce the tour fees and will be doing extra service at temples in exchange for our stays there, serving the holy dhamas, serving the vaishnava devotees, serving the deities. We’ll help cook meals not just for ourselves, but for the temple devotees as well. Hopefully that will be a good thing. We’ll serve to love, and hopefully will someday love to serve 🙂
- Check your passport expiration date. Please check your passport expiration date to make sure your passport is valid at least three months past the date you will start the tour. If you need to renew your passport, NOW is the time to do so. For example, in the USA, it takes about 3 weeks to get your passport renewed through the mail. Also, if you are from a country that requires a Schengen visa to enter the EU, please take care of those visa formalities now. EU citizens and residents, you will need a valid National Identification Card, as well as your passport, to travel into Switzerland and Norway.
2. Pay the remainder of your tour fees
The second half of your tour fees, USD $850 (750 EUR) whole tour, or USD $675 (600 EUR) SW Europe Tour segment, is due three weeks prior to departure. The deadline for payments is June 21, 2019 for those coming on the whole tour, and June 28, 2019 for those coming on the Southwest Europe Tour segment. Please pay the remainder of your tour fees before the deadline to avoid late fees of $20 (18 EUR) per day* (explanation below).
PAY BY BANK TRANSFER IN EUROPE OR OVERSEAS
To avoid costly transaction fees plus conversion fees from EUR to USD and back to EUR, if you are in Europe, please pay by bank transfer from your account to our “borderless” EURO account at Transferwise. We have emailed you this account information. Be sure to select payment in EUR funds to avoid errors.
PAY BY CHECK IN THE USA – mail us a check in USD funds for the remainder of your tour fees payable to:
ISKCON Youth Ministry
PO Box 283
Alachua, FL 32616
Message or email us to let us know you’ve sent your check.
PAY BY PAYPAL – please add 3% PayPal transaction fee and select “USD” funds as the currency to make your payment on the PayPal payment screen (Our PayPal account is linked to a USA bank account in US Dollars. Use the “donate” button on the donate page of this website. Let us know in the “message” field during the transaction that this is for your Euro Bus Tour payment.
Late fees explained:
* It is important to receive all of your fees on time before the tour, so we can make the large payments to the transportation companies, pay for accommodation and campsite rentals, equipment purchases, etc. For this reason we have to charge a late fee to discourage late payments. The late fee will be USD $20 (18 EUR) per day. Pay your tour fees on time to avoid late fees.
3. Fill out your Registration Form
Please print and fill out this Registration Form and sign it before a “notary public”, notary, commissioner for oaths or similar “legal witness”, who witnesses your signature and adds their official witness stamp to the document. If you are younger than 18, your parents need to fill out and sign this Registration Form for Minors in the presence of a notary. Once you’ve completed this, please take a photo of your signed and notarized form and email it to us for reference. Keep the original document and give it to us at the start of the tour.
4. Book your flights
If you haven’t already done so, please book your flights to arrive on or before July 4 evening in CPH (whole tour), or on or before July 15 evening in Brussels (SW Europe Tour). Book your return flights to leave out of Paris CDG on or after August 19 afternoon, or on or after August 19 evening out of Brussels. Email or message us your flight arrival and departure details, so we can help you with airport pickup and drop-off.
5. Read the packing list
Here’s a comprehensive packing list for the Euro Bus Tour with lots of helpful information about what to bring. You may have to go and buy a few items, or borrow them from friends. Please pay attention to the “Most Important Items” check list. Be sure you have a valid passport (check the expiration date) and any visas you might need. Bring your own plate, bowl, cup, spoon and fork. Lots of other important information on the packing list, including the optional add-on adventure activities and what they’ll cost. Contact us if you have questions.
6. Lastly, take a look at the updated tour schedule.
See you soon!