We’re currently looking for all those who are interested in coming on the Euro Bus Tour to fill out this short Initial Interest Form to let us know: https://goo.gl/forms/oSYdJTyw6r6LsG5J2
Below, you can find out more about how the Application process works.
We’re still working on some of the tour details, including exact costs, and will let you know in a few weeks when we have a better idea. At this time, we’re also looking for people who can help subsidize the tour and make it more affordable for all of our youth. Please help us spread the word. We need sponsors. Contact us if you would like to help.
The Application Process for the Euro Bus Tour 2019
1. Initial Interest Form – Fill out this short online form to let us know you’d like to come. Be sure to tell us what dates you can participate, if you can come on the whole tour, or only on part of it, and how much of the tour costs you can afford. Link to the form: https://goo.gl/forms/oSYdJTyw6r6LsG5J2
2. Application Form – Once you’ve filled out the above interest form, we’ll send Application Forms to qualifying individuals, such as Vaishnava youth ages 17-29, who do not require special visas to travel in Europe. If we do not know you, the application process may require character references and a background check, since you will be traveling with minors for several weeks in close quarters, and you’ll be staying at ISKCON temples. Once you’ve received the Application Form link, please fill it out in detail.
3. Selection Process – The bus tour organizers will meet and review all applications. We receive applications from many more people than we have space for on the tour. The organizers will select the best applications, at their sole discretion, and will notify you if you have been accepted to travel on the tour. (If more than two weeks have gone by since you’ve filled out your application and you still have not heard from the organizers, please send them a reminder email via the contact page.)
5. Non-refundable Deposit – After you have received an acceptance letter from the organizers, you will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of your tour fees to reserve your spot on the tour. This can be paid via PayPal, money order, bank transfer or similar.
6. Travel Arrangements – After you have received an acceptance letter and paid your non-refundable deposit, we will email you a packing list and travel details on where to meet up with us, and where to depart from at the end. At that time you can begin making your travel plans. DO NOT purchase travel tickets (airplane, train, or otherwise) before you have received your official acceptance letter from the bus tour organizers and paid your 50% non-refundable deposit.
If you have any questions, contact us. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and help guide you through the application process.