The Application Process for the Summer Bus Tour 2023
1. Interest Form – If you are a Hare Krishna youth between the ages of 18-29, please fill out the Interest Form. The organizers will pre-screen all submissions. If it looks like you may be a good fit for the tour, they will get back to you with an application form.
2. Application Form – If you receive an application form, please fill it out in detail. If the organizers do not know you, they may require a background check and references.
3. Selection Process – The bus tour organizers meet regularly to review applications. We often receive more applications than we have space for on the tour. The organizers will select from among the best applications, at their sole discretion, and will notify you if you have been accepted to travel on the tour. (If more than two weeks have gone by since you’ve submitted your application and you still have not heard from the organizers, please send them a reminder email via the contact page.)
4. Non-refundable Deposit – After you have received an acceptance letter from the organizers, you will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of your tour fees to reserve your spot on the tour. This can be paid via PayPal, money order, bank transfer, check or similar.
5. Travel Arrangements – After you have received an acceptance letter and paid your non-refundable deposit, we will email you a packing list and travel details on where to meet up with us, and where to depart from at the end. At that time you can begin making your travel plans. DO NOT purchase travel tickets (airplane, train, or otherwise) before you have received your official acceptance letter from the bus tour organizers and paid your 50% non-refundable deposit.
If you have any questions, contact us. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and help guide you through the application process.